Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Indeed!

Is this funny or not? I can't tell.



During my Spanish studying, I had this weird urge to watch a funny Indian commercial. Of course, YouTube comes to the rescue.

For some odd reason, the "She's hot!", "Indeed!" part is making me smile uncontrollably here in the library. I have to cover my mouth so people don't think I'm crazy. Just the thought of it makes me smile. Maybe I am going crazy.

I think it's my stereotype of the Indian accent being so proper and formal. When I hear that voice saying something so unprofessional and in a very loud voice, I think it's funny.

I mostly posted the ad for that one exchange. The other parts were OK and couldn't even understand some of it. Apparently the part with the families is before an arranged marriage, and the groom is saying, "I like the younger one better."

The next time I'm in an elevator, I will probably think of this commercial and laugh.

No comments: